2. Personal data you provide us with will be processed and compiled into a file. This file is the responsibility of TRAMBAIX UTE (“TRAM”) and is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3. In order to comply with our obligation to inform you of how we process data, we will break this information down according to data collection methods:
3.1. Data collected from the purchase form for users who create an account.
Data collected from this form will be used to register users in order to carry out, comply with and execute the contract of sale for the products the user has acquired and to provide account management services. In their accounts, users can view past orders, modify their data and access other features such as Newsletter subscriptions (commercial distribution lists).
When users subscribe to one of our Newsletters, we will process their data in order to provide information about our products by sending users commercial information via email or over the phone. You can change the settings for notifications of commercial information and unsubscribe by accessing “Subscriptions to Newsletters” in My Account.
Your data will be given to the carriers who are in charge of shipping the products you purchase.
TRAM has implemented the corresponding security measures according to personal data subject to processing. However, registered users must respect the following measures for the access control procedure in place:
• Do not share your username or password with anyone.
• Do not write down your username or password anywhere.
• If you suspect or find out someone knows your username and password, immediately change your username and password and notify the person in charge by writing an email to email@example.com. In the subject line write USERNAME AND PASSWORD INCIDENT.
• When accessing your account, report any incident that involves the loss or modification of data by writing an email to the person in charge at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating TECHNICAL INCIDENT in the subject line.
3.2. Data collected from the purchase form for users who do not wish to create an account (guest users)
Data collected from this form will be used to carry out, comply with and execute the contract of sale for the products you have acquired. Your data will be given to the carriers who are in charge of shipping the products you purchase.
3.3. Data collected from a person who has returned merchandise and has a Gift Receipt
If you have a Gift Receipt and would like to return merchandise associated with the Gift Receipt through our website, we will use the personal data you provide in the return form only for (a) handling the request and processing merchandise pick-up at your home, (b) tending to the requests related to the Gift Receipt or the return and (c) confirming acceptance of the return and sending the Payment Card with the amount reimbursed via email or other equivalent electronic means.
3.4. Data collected from Customer Service emails
Personal data provided will be processed for the purposes of managing and tending to the query or request for information. As such, in the event of a complaint, data provided will be processed to handle the complaint.
3.5. Information shared by all collection methods:
We inform users that companies providing web hosting services, design, programming and web maintenance services will have access to your data.
Data with an (*) on online forms are mandatory. Therefore, if you do not complete all the fields, the request or the service you require cannot be processed.
Should you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you are responsible for informing them and obtaining their consent to provide such information for the purposes outlined below. For product purchases, the personal data of third parties will only be used to (a) ship or verify reception of merchandise and (b) process requests that you or the third party make.
3. TRAMBAIX UTE, whose registered offices are at Avinguda Barcelona s/n 08970, Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona, Spain), is responsible for the file and shall undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantee the exercise of your right to access, modify and/or cancel your personal data, and to oppose the use or disclosure thereof. In order to exercise this right you must send a letter to the address mentioned above and at the attention of “Data Protection Office” or send an email to email@example.com. In both cases you must provide a copy of your national identity document or passport or other valid document that identifies you. Should you decide to exercise these rights and your email address is part of the personal data you provided us with, we would appreciate it if you could explain this circumstance in your notification and specify the email address for which you would like to exercise your rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition.
4. The user (you) guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify of any changes or modification to this data. The user shall be held exclusively liable for any losses or damage caused to the website or the person in charge of the website or third parties as a result of the user having provided incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms.
5. In the event of transfer of ownership of the website and the data file, users give their explicit consent for their registration data and information to be transferred by TRAM to the new owner, whether the latter be based domestically or abroad. When this transfer in ownership occurs, TRAM shall comply at all times with its duty to inform the user.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files with information on your browsing patterns that a website stores in your computer or any other device. Cookies make your browsing experience easier and more user-friendly and do not cause any problem to your computer.
2. What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main goal of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For instance, they remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing for future visits.
Information collected in cookies also allows us to improve our website. Thanks to cookies we can calculate the amount and patterns of use, adapt our website to users’ individual interests and speed up searches, among others.
We do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card information, etc.
3. Who uses the information stored in cookies?
Information stored in our website cookies is used exclusively by us, except cookies identified as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external organisations to provide us with the services we request to improve our services and the user’s browsing experience on our website. The main services for which these “third party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and guarantee payment operations.
4. How can I disable and delete cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by modifying your browser settings following the steps below. Cookie settings are usually managed from the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu.
5. What specific cookies does this website use?
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool for website monitoring. This service is provided by Google to obtain information related to users’ access to websites. Some of the data stored for subsequent analysis include: number of times the user visits a website, the date of the user’s first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine the user used to reach the website or what link the user clicked on, from where in the world the user accessed the website, etc.
In your browser, you can see 4 cookies from this service: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmc. Based on the previous types, these cookies can be first-party cookies, session cookies or analysis cookies. These cookies are set by default; therefore, we recommend you visit the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html, for more information on the cookies they use and how to disable them (keeping in mind that we are not responsible for the content or truthfulness of third party websites).
6. TRAM may modify this cookies policy as a result of changes to law, judgements or business practices.
This cookies policy is valid for as long as it is exhibited and until the time it is modified totally or partially by TRAM.